Sunday, May 2, 2010

old couple


It was 14 Feb 2010. This old couple was eating an early dinner at a biker-influenced restaurant. This was taken by a friend as the couple was sitting behind me. I like this picture because there seemed to be some kind of communication although they just at there in silence. They were comfortable with each other just beeing there without saying a word.

Another thing was that, in close-up, I noticed a tea bag was sitting on the rim of the cup with a fly perched beside it. That was just unique.

Pages

old couple


It was 14 Feb 2010. This old couple was eating an early dinner at a biker-influenced restaurant. This was taken by a friend as the couple was sitting behind me. I like this picture because there seemed to be some kind of communication although they just at there in silence. They were comfortable with each other just beeing there without saying a word.

Another thing was that, in close-up, I noticed a tea bag was sitting on the rim of the cup with a fly perched beside it. That was just unique.